Sunday, 11 October 2015

High End Makeup Wish List

   I am constantly finding new high end products and adding them to a long list of beauty products that I want. So, I thought it would be nice to create a beauty wish list of products I am longing for at the moment.

1. Bobbi Brown Tinted Eye Brightener- £21
    Recently I tried out Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer, I have been loving it. I have also heard many good things about Bobbi Browns under eye concealer, which is meant to be very similar, and I £1 cheaper. Have you tried this one out? What did you think?

2. Charlotte Tilbury, K.I.S.S.I.N.G Lipstick, Bitch Perfect- £23
     I have been eyeing up this lippy for a very long time. I haven't ever tried any Charlotte Tilbury products before; however, I have been very interested in doing so. I have looked at swatches online and the colour is beautiful. I am a big lipstick lover but I usually just stick to Mac lipsticks, I want to discover other makeup brands that do lovely lipsticks. If you have any suggestions let me know.

3. Too Faced, Better Than Sex Mascara - £19
    This mascara has been raved about for a long time now. It is meant to be amazing. I think the packaging is so girly and beautiful. I would love to have this mascara in my collections. What is your must have highend mascara?

4. Benefit, Roller Lash Mascara - £19.50
    I had the mini version of this mascara and thought it was excellent! I wrote a review about it a little while just here. I am now desperate to get this mascara in the larger size, and enjoy it once again.

5. Clarins, Water Comfort One-Step Cleanser - £20.50
    I have used this cleansers at my aunties a couple of times before, it was great. It had a beautiful scent and left my face feeling totally clean. It also got all my makeup off without any trouble. I normally only use my Liz Earl cleanser, but I want to try out a few others. I definitely think it's worth the money, I will be picking it up very soon. Have you tried this product out? 

6. Benefit , Dandelion Blush - £23.50
     I have searched this blusher many times at Benefit counters. I think the colour is beautiful and it is the blush colour I usually go for. I always use Mac Mocha and I think this one is very similar, so I would love to get this light pink blush. What's your holy grail blush? 

7. Mac, Face and Body Foundation- £29.50
    I always use Estee Lauders Double Wear and I am obsessed with it; however, I am really keen to find another foundation that I love equally as much. My friend uses it and I always think her skin looks gorgeous. I always use to use Mac foundations when I first got into makeup; however, I didn't find any of them amazing. So, I am hoping to try this one out and find it better than them. It is meant to last long and be waterproof, which is good for long days and the British weather.  

8. Charlotte Tilbury, Cheek To Chick, Love Glow - £30
    I have seen this blusher used in many videos and blogs. The colour looks perfect for me. I am trying to widen out my blush selection as I always play it safe. I have heard exerlent things about this blush. Not only is the product meant to be great but the packing is also very glamorous.  
   This foundation is quite a new release from Clinique. Like I said earlier, I am really interested in finding a new foundation that I will love. I am quite intrigue by this product as you can use it as a concealer or a foundation. The coverage is meant lightweight, moisturising and flawless coverage. What is your must have foundation? 

    What products are you wanting at the moment? Have you tried any of these out? What did you think? 

Lots of Love, 
Cloudie x

No comments:

Post a Comment